Applying for a work visa, investor visa or attempting to transfer a foreign worker to the United States can be a complex, frustrating process. A single paperwork mistake can lead to serious consequences. It is wise to have a skilled immigration lawyer providing legal guidance from beginning to end.
The Charlotte work visa attorney at Gorman Law Firm, PLLC, has extensive experience in a broad range of practice areas. We understand the hazards and challenges in the immigration process, and can help our clients work through the process in the most efficient manner possible.North Carolina Investor Visa Attorneys
Individuals and business owners can apply for a variety of visas. The application process can seem complex, but a knowledgeable attorney can provide the guidance you need. The different visas can include:
- H-1A, for medical professionals
- H-1B, for college-educated professionals with a job offer in the U.S.
- H-2A, for seasonal (often agricultural) workers
- H-2B, for manual laborers such as landscapers or construction workers
- EB-5, for immigrant investors. The requirements for this type of visa are complex and often-changing. Contact our office to learn more.
- E-1, for treaty traders
- E-2, for treaty investors
We cannot stress enough the importance of working with an attorney through this process. One error can derail the entire process. We will provide the advice and guidance needed to help you move through the immigration process.Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding work-based or investor visas, contact Gorman Law Firm, PLLC. Our office can be reached by phone at (704) 537-1400 or by completing our online contact form. Our office is open normal business hours during the week, but we provide office hours on Saturday and are available around the clock through our website. We accept all major credit cards as payment and offer services in English, Spanish and Portuguese.